Sunday 8 April 2012

IN SEARCH OF COMPLETENESS !!!!



Cognisance of emptiness, that sense of incompleteness always did reside deep inside my soul.

Not that it's new to me but today there is this feeling which is not just different but also distinctively unknown to me so far... it's something more like a variant aura encompassing around me. It is in that constant process of searching that missing part of my life which will fill in the vacuum which existed in me till date to simply take away all the incompleteness inside me.........

After discerning all this my only question is; "Why is it now that everything has to change? I was already enduring my comfort zone along with that incompleteness of myself.... especially when it has become more like a part of my life and I have learnt to live with it.....!!!!!

But for me discerning incompleteness was soo much more satisfying and sufficient than to find COMPLETENESS in me for myself..... without even knowing if there is any end to this search of mine.... 

That mere feeling of change in my mind for the betterment pulls me away; far away from everybody around my vicinity....... And somehow I just want to allow this distance to prevail, without even knowing if it's correct or not.......

But then something which strikes me is the fact that nothing at all around the world is right or wrong....it's just the belief that surrounds us.

This reminds me of an advice often given to me that "find your goal and work towards it....." When I was actually distracted from my goal in the first place...... 

Now it seems needless to note down a goal and work towards it instead I wander in this palpable world in search of something which is alike tranquility..... but later to my envisage I realised that in this materialistic world of mortals inner completeness has lost its serenity..... and thus I have got nothing to search for in it........!!!!

9 comments:

  1. An excellent example of expressing feelings..
    Versatile use of language.
    Very well written :) keep it up..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb!!
    Keep Writing ....
    Keep Rocking and Playing ....
    Words are meant to be expressed....
    you have well expressed the words with feelings outflowing...
    BEAutiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good stuff. Don't let the pen stop. In ur case the keys on ur phone. Let's the mind think and fingers act. Let's the breath control the thoughts and heart release the emotions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. too deep ... probably i read thrice ... if you truly understand what your goal is life will be easier... but finding your inner peace and your goal is difficult enough ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cello g to be read as 'feeling'. Pl excuse the typo! Well penned ankita!

    ReplyDelete

let the reviews come in......